PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Cactus expeditions in Argentina/Chile

Guillermo Rivera
22.08.2005, 18:17
Dear cactus fans

South America Cactus Expeditions is a company that organizes trips in Argentina, Chile and Bolivia with the objetive of seeing cactus in their habitat.

For this year we have a number of trips to offer, both for cactus fans and nature fans

OCTOBER 2005: a very intensive cactus trip throughout northern Argentina. 21 days to see over 150 species of cactus. (Almost full, perhaps only 2 places available)

NOVEMBER 2005: a nature tour visiting the most exiting places in Patagonia, including 7 national parks. 16 days, all-inclusive. Cost around $ 2150 based on double occupancy.

DECEMBER 2005: 12 days in Northwestern Argentina, seeing over 100 species of Cactus. Price: $ 1250 base on double occupancy.

JANUARY 2006: 16 days trip to Chile and Northern Argentina. We will see most of Copiapoas plus a great number of species in Northern Argentina (trip not confirmed yet) Price: $ 2100 base on double occupancy. This trip is not confirmed yet, but have a large number of people interested.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE PRICES INCLUDED EVERYTHING! (except airfare from Europe to Argentina)

all accommodations
all meals (lunches are usually on the road, picnic-like, dinners in restaurants)
all ground transportation
snacks, drinks during bus ride (we carry cold beverages and snacks, at all times)
all fees to parks (i would include a visit to Pucara de Tilcara, an interesting arqueological site)
transfers to from airports

For additional information please visit www.cactusexpeditions.com.ar or Please do not hesitate to contact me at rivera@intecar.com.ar .

Also let me know if you with to contact people that have participated in these tours, or you would like some references.

Best regards,

Guillermo Rivera

www.cactusexpeditions.com.ar

MSN: gcondor@hotmail.com