PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Neues Epiphytisch KakteenForum

Anonymous
24.10.2004, 05:59
Hallo alle,
erstens benutze ich einen Übersetzer gefalle so Entschuldigung mein Deutscher. Ich hoffe auch, daß ich keine Richtlinien breche, indem ich dieses sage. Ich habe ein neues epiphytischkakteenforum begonnen. Der Aufstellungsort befindet sich an http://epiphyticcactus.proboards3.com/index.cgi, das alle willkommen sind zu verbinden, Englisch ist die gesprochene Sprache. Dieses Forum bedeckt alle epi-kakteen von allen Klassen.

Mach's gut
Joe

noisi
24.10.2004, 13:21
Hallo !

Nettes Schimpansen-Deutsch, find ich immer wieder lustig.

Der link nicht arbeiten richtig tut. Anklicken nicht bringt eine Verbindung.

Trotzdem danken ! :wink: Hoffnung will sein, nicht werden böse weil lustigen Scherz gemacht.

You could write in english. Most people can read it.

(war das richtig ?)

Tschüssi Alex

noisi
24.10.2004, 13:46
Hallo !

Hier ist der link nochmal, der scheint jetzt zu funktionieren:

http://epiphyticcactus.proboards3.com/index.cgi

Tschüssi Alex

Andreas75
24.10.2004, 17:56
Soll man sich im Forum über Minderheiten lustig machen ? Dudu...

Ansonsten ist das eher Yoda- Deutsch =) ! Naja, auf andere Foren zu verlinken, ist aber auch nicht ganz koscher, finde ich !
Wenn ich jetzt Modi wäre :evil: ...

Gruß, Andreas

PS: Ich weiß, wie dus meinst, Alex :wink: ...

noisi
24.10.2004, 19:00
Hallo !

Genau genommen sind wir die Minderheit.

Das heißt aber wirklich Schimpansen-Deutsch, das kommt dabei heraus wenn man einen Computer übersetzen lässt und ich finde das wirklich lustig. Stell' Dir vor wir würden alle wirklich so reden. :P

Tschüssi Alex

Anonymous
25.10.2004, 08:05
I know that most countries do speak English as a second language but I always figured that non-English countries get irritated with having to speak another language to communicate with U.S.

For those who speak English reply so I may know who does and doesn't speak English. I am also willing to help people with speaking real English.

Take care
Joe

Anonymous
25.10.2004, 08:09
You could write in english. Most people can read it.

(war das richtig ?)

Ya

Take care
Joe

noisi
25.10.2004, 10:18
Hallo !

:P Vote for Kerry ! :P

Bye Alex

Anonymous
25.10.2004, 19:32
Are most Europeans or Germans at least against Bush and the war?

It is a very close race between Kerry and Bush, though I think Bush will win. Does the European community keep up with American politics? I am curious since I have no idea what other cultures think about U.S.

Thanks
Joe

noisi
25.10.2004, 20:20
Hallo !

That dosn't belong to here and its a long long story...

To me america meens:

-killing of the most native-people and don't knowing there history
-micky mouse & mc donalds
-stars and stripes-flaggs everywere (...in germany seen only under the nazis...)
-everybody has a wapon, or every second one, maybe
-fat people
-army is the best thing ever
-fanatic christians (...is what I hate most...)
-seing only good or evil (...I hate that word - evil...)
-war all over the planet (...what I also hate most...)

Well, I think most people in the world are against war ! And Bush is just a brainless idiot !
Okay, there may be also good people in USA and so I hope that Bush will soon be history !

You americans have no real enemys outside, they are inside your country ! Remember the good traditions in your history and listen to the people in other places, they have a lot to say, we are no dumb neandertalers and not just the old europe. We may be much more modern than america today.

I'd like to show the american people my country, so they can see a place whithout wapons, whithout army, whithout Bush and whithout war.
Can You imagin such a place ?

I have no translater and so I hope my english is good enough for You. And don't be mad (right word ?) about me, okay ?

Bye Alex

Anonymous
25.10.2004, 21:09
noisi,
You are correct, this should be in the off topic area. If you are interested please continue and i will start a topic of this sort in the off topics area. No, I am not mad. I asked for an honest opinion.

Take care
Joe