PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Schlumbergera wirft "Blätter"

chrillek
30.10.2004, 13:41
Wie auch immer das korrekt heißt, was bei Schlumbergera aussieht wie Blätter: Bei mir fängt jedes einzelne Exemplar irgendwann an, die in großen Mengen abzuwerfen. Es gibt nichts Auffälliges - keine Läuse, Spinnmilben oder Pilze. Irgendwan hört das Phänomen wieder auf, und was noch übrig ist von der Pflanze wächst weiter, blüht sogar ganz ordentlich.

Hat jemand eine Erklärung für das Phänomen? Kann es mit einem zu sonnigen Standort zu tun haben oder mit zuviel/zu wenig Wasser?

Anonymous
30.10.2004, 20:11
chrillek,
If I understand you correctly this sounds like perhaps 1 of 3 possibilities. 1) After buds have set if the plant is moved it can/will drop buds. the source of light must not change direction.
2) If watering is taken up to early in flowering it can cause the buds to drop.
3) If the temperature is too warm this can also cause buds to drop.

Joe

Anonymous
30.10.2004, 20:31
chrillek,
If I understand you correctly this sounds like perhaps 1 of 3 possibilities. 1) After buds have set if the plant is moved it can/will drop buds. the source of light must not change direction.
2) If watering is taken up to early in flowering it can cause the buds to drop.
3) If the temperature is too warm this can also cause buds to drop.

Joe

It's not the buds that drop, it's the leaves.

buds are Knospen in German, leaves are Blätter

Anonymous
30.10.2004, 21:06
I don't know what causes that. My Hatiora rosea does that. It will grow all new segments then drop most of them and keep maybe 4 or 5.

Joe

Anonymous
01.11.2004, 15:25
Gehe die Antworten nicht in Deutsch???

Gruß
Rore

Anonymous
01.11.2004, 18:18
HalloRore,
Ich kann einen Übersetzer benutzen, aber er übersetzt nicht in lesbaren Deutschen.

That is why I speak English, I am not fluent enough to speak German. Europeans are far more involved in epiphytic cactus than America. It is unfortunate that I am only able to communicate in English, however I have been told that most Europeans can read and write English.

Joe